Saturday, August 25, 2012
Tips for pleasant train travel in Eastern Europe
1. Book your tickets well ahead to get a direct connection and avoid 7-hour stopovers in Belarus.
2. By booking ahead you can also share a cabin with your friends, not three strangers who snore and smell of garlic.
3. If you're traveling with a huge bag and a bike it might be a bit tricky to fit them into your cabin.
4. Bring your own toilet paper and a good book, or preferably several good books.
5. Once you've gotten settled in your own bunk it's actually quite cozy!
Posted by Kaisa & Christoffer Leka at 12:01 AM